Hello, [wlm_firstname], this is your Living Money Dashboard where you will find details of latest posts, comments etc.
You’ll always reach here when you log-in.
Community guidelines and rules
Share, support, learn This is a community for sharing, supporting and learning. You will get the most out of this by participating and engaging with others in the group. Please therefore take time to share your experiences and views. This, of course, puts you in a potentially vulnerable position and so we ask you to follow these guidelines for your security and that of the group: Please DO
- Become involved, contribute and comment with courage and authenticity, and help others to learn.
- Keep your own contributions clear and genuine, posted in the spirit of helping others to learn and grow from your experiences, and not for self-promotion.
- Read and react to the contributions of others with wisdom, empathy and compassion, and without sympathy, advice and criticism.
- Only disagree and debate with fellow Members with respect and curiosity. Try to understand the other’s point of view without imposing your own agenda.
- Be supportive and encouraging of other Members and remember they are resourceful and seek guidance and support to solve their own problems.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Treat the comments and contributions of other Members as strictly personal and confidential.
Please do NOT under any circumstances:
- Pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- Use this Community, its sites, groups or facilities for any abusive or illegal purpose.
- Do anything that may harm others in any way.
- Use this Community, its sites, groups or facilities to bully, threaten, cyber-stalk, intimidate, or harass fellow Members in any way.
- Post content that contains pornography, excessive violence, or is otherwise offensive, vulgar, explicit, or obscene.
- Post email addresses, telephone numbers, physical addresses or other personal information for yourself, any Member or third parties. (You may post personal social media handles, links to social media groups, and links to other social platforms).
- Share outside the Community any information about any Member in a way that might lead to the identification of the Member and the release of otherwise confidential and personal information about the Member into the public domain
- Post comments that provide financial advice or counselling or coaching guidance. Comments should be supportive in nature, not therapeutic.
- Use the comment boxes and internal messaging facilities:
- to attempt to buy and/or sell any item or service, including but not limited to financial, counselling or coaching services
- to post links to other retail sites that sell similar products
- to post about or link to any type of promotions, sales, or other offers from any company that provides similar services or sells similar products as those offered by the Owner or any of its brands.
These community guidelines are written in accordance with Living Money’s manifesto which we encourage members to follow and they form part of the terms and conditions under which you become a member of Living Money. They should be followed in the course and Facebook group, as well as on this site. We will take action (which may include exclusion from the group without any refund of fees in serious cases) against any member who does not abide by these guidelines. This is to ensure the security of the remaining members of the group. We appreciate deeply your intention to comply with these guidelines and your determination to uphold high standards of trust and interaction both in and outside the community. Thank you.